Friday, January 10, 2014

Hello My Sugar Plums !

 
Hello my fashion beauties <3 So my name is Tina Kokalakis Marinos, long Greek name I know :P
I am currently living in  Staten Island New York. I am 21 years old and married to my childhood love. I have finished cosmetology school in Greece and have recently found that I love love love to play with makeup and that is how I  decided to make a beauty/fashion blog! I hope to get new blogs up every other day filled with fun  reviews, buy it or leave it and many more fashion related blogs (with pictures.)

My idol is Nicole Guerrero! As I am sure most bloggers and youtubers know who she is! I hope to meet with a lot of fellow cosmetologists and makeup gurus.

That's it for my first blog beautiful ladies!

Always remember how special each and everyone of you are! Kisses and love from my home to yours :P

No comments:

Post a Comment